Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Upcoming Topics

Hello fellow geeklies!

I have been thinking of a few topics to blog about over the next few weeks and have so far created the following:

Social Constructionism
The power of Manipulation
Crowd Behaviour
Mental illness 
Profiling 
Necrophilia and other extreme crimes
The Lucifer Effect
Religion and Violence

These are just to name a few of the weekly topics that I will be reading about and hopefully starting some discussions.....if there are any topics that you would like me to study or discuss then please just drop me an email or tweet.  

Apart from that, the first topic will be on by the end of the week--I'll be adding papers, journals, books and relative videos in my discussions so anyone can read and enjoy!!

🤓🤓 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment